Hey kids

Thanks for stoppin by my little spot on the map of worldwide bloggers.
Yet another mom who is trying to make a living doing what she loves, which is playing with fabric!
Help pass the word around that there is a new kid on the block.

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

We have to start somewhere

This has been one of the most frustrating tasks I have created in a long time. The main thing is I kept working at it to get to this point of creating this blog! I want to add my own artwork to make the page look pretty and to keep you all wanting to come back for more of what I do and create.
I hope to gather lots of followers and will be adding my own list of artistic bloggers that I follow to keep me inspired on my new quest of making a living.
Keep checking back as I plan on adding to my blog almost everyday!
Feel free to give any advice that you are willing to share regarding producing fabric with your own artwork.
Thanks for stopping buy... see you tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment